In many ways, starting a new business is easier than it’s ever been. You’ve got access to nearly everything you need at your fingertips, and a number of excellent platforms are ready to help you stand up your website, payment system, social media presence, and even your brand. But what some forget may be the most important piece to ensuring a successful start for any business: IT solutions for businesses and business technology.
IT Solutions Your Business Needs
Choosing the right IT solutions for businesses is crucial in getting your technology up and running and ensuring that it’s never an impediment to keeping your business running. Some aspects to consider include a secure wireless network, phone system, computer & POS hardware, and surveillance, just to name a few. This is where Tie National comes in.
As an IT management company, our nationwide IT support services have you covered soup to nuts not only in establishing your company’s IT infrastructure but also in keeping it – and your company – running safely and smoothly.
IT Installation Services for Businesses
We know that choosing your company’s technology installation services is an important step to being able to hit the ground running. You’ll have Tie National’s subject matter experts on your side every step of the way. We make sure that the countless moving pieces are kept in order and that you and your team are kept in the loop for the duration of the project.
Our nationwide technology rollouts are built on something we call our Five-Part Path to Partnership. Here’s what you can expect:
- Collaboration – In order to complete your multi-site technology rollout on time, we must understand your business. This includes any challenges or pains affecting your company’s visions and goals. Once we understand these opportunities, we can confidently recommend the right technology or managed services for you.
- Design – We know your company is unique. A standard technology rollout plan will simply not work. Our team always aims for the best results, and this is why we design a plan specifically catered to your location’s needs. Whether you have ten sites, fifty sites, hundreds of sites, or more, we are ready (and excited) to create your custom national rollout plan.
- Implementation – Once the technology process is designed, we call our nationwide force of 5,000+ technicians to execute your technology installations and equipment upgrades. Our team will manage as much or as little of the project as you would like. This allows you to focus on core responsibilities so you can still serve your customers throughout the rollout process.
- Process Improvement – Even when the new technology is installed, the process doesn’t end. Our rollout company stays in contact, collaborating together to identify and correct any technology inefficiencies that may have developed. This ensures your current network solutions can manage the increasing needs as your company grows.
- Continuous Support – Tie National offers assistance through our 24/7 outsourced help desk and provides a variety of other IT services and support. Whether you need equipment leasing, carrier services, or disaster recovery services, we are always just a phone call away.
Businesses Need a Plan for Unexpected Outages
Beyond the rollout, our ongoing IT support for businesses plays an integral role in making sure your IT infrastructure can keep up with the demands of your business. Arguably, one of the most important services that we offer is Disaster Recovery.
We hope your business never encounters a technology worst-case scenario – downtime, outages, or worse. But we know that having a solid plan in place is critical because even a few seconds of downtime can mean lost revenue, dissatisfied or lost customers, and missed opportunities to stay ahead of the competition.
Choose Tie National for All of Your IT Needs
When you’re ready to get started with Tie National, we’re here to help. We’ll work collaboratively with you and your team to get a full understanding of your business to help you set up the technology that will allow you to do what you do best.
And we don’t simply walk away after a technology rollout. As your IT management company, our ongoing IT support will be there to ensure your company has what it needs from a technology and IT standpoint in order to be successful.
Give us a call today at (630) 301-7444 to discuss how Tie National can help your business get off the ground with our IT solutions for businesses and stay ahead of your competition with ongoing support.
Michael Durante spent his teenage years into his early 20s climbing the ladder in a branch of a successful banking firm, starting as a teller and ending as a Sr. Branch Manager within 6 years. In 2003, he left the banking world to join his father and create TIE National, a telecom company 60 years in the making. Together, they grew the company from a two-man operation solely working on telephones to a multi-million dollar international business with employees in over a dozen states, covering everything from phone systems to cloud products and computer systems. You can find Michael on LinkedIn.